Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with The Harry A. Koch Co. Here is our hiring process:
|• Visit our "Available Positions" web page for a listing of current job opportunities.
• Don’t have access to a computer or have an e-mail address to complete the online application? You can complete an application at our office between the hours of 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Our Omaha office is located at 14010 FNB Parkway, Ste 300.
• To be considered for an available position, you must complete the online employment application. Please note - We will not consider expressions of interest when submitted by a résumé only.
• After submission of your completed online application, you’ll receive an on-screen message confirmation indicating your application has been received.
• Need Assistance? If you require any assistance with completing the employment application, please call 402-861-7092, Monday- Friday, 7:30 a.m. To 4:00 p.m.
|• If you have the knowledge, skills and abilities we’re seeking, you will be contacted by the Human Resource Department via e-mail to discuss the initial steps of the interview process.
• The interview process may include, but not be limited to a phone screen, in-person interview(s), panel interview and/or online assessment.
• Please bring a photo ID to your interview, as you will need it to enter the building.
• If you need any special accommodation for the interview, please provide advance notice to our Human Resource Department.
|• After all interviews are completed, each candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities will be evaluated. The most qualified candidate will be selected.
• All employment offers are contingent on a successful completion of a background and pre-employment drug screening.
• All Applicants, who are not selected, will be notified via e-mail.